Check out the latest Job Opening.
If you have what it takes to join our team, please submit a detailed resume, stating current and expected salaries and a non-returnable photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: + 603 8061 9202
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
- Responsible for the efficient check-in/out process of room guests according to the established procedures.
- Assign room to guests.
- Answering and attending to incoming calls.
- Perform cashiering functions relating to room charges, i.e.: opening in folios, receipt and posting of payment, posting of charges to room account and other relevant duties as may be required.
- Constantly communicate with Housekeeping Department for up-to-date details of charges to the guests' room account.
- Ensure all folios, cash and sales slips as well as messages are handed over in an orderly manner to the subsequent shift taking over.
- Provide good and prompt customer service to all front office enquiries and guests.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, any field.
- Required skill(s): Communication Skill, Computer Skill.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- Friendly and service oriented
- Positive work attitude, pleasant appearance and excellent grooming standards, punctual, reliable, honest, responsible and must be willing to work on shifts.
- Full-Time positions available.
- The Room Attendant ensures the cleanliness, tidiness and maintenance of the guest rooms in his/ her assigned areas according to the hotels standards. She/he attends to guest's needs.
- Make up guest room daily
- Perform night turndown service daily
- Tidy up guest items as directed by procedure
- Keep the work environment clean and tidy
- Clean and maintain guest rooms and floors, furniture and bathrooms daily
- Clean and maintain public area daily
- Report defects on fixed assets furniture and equipment
- Report all Lost & Found to Housekeeping
- Report any unusual and suspicious behaviour of guests or staff
- Ensure to comply with the grooming and uniform standards
- Able to work any shift that is assigned to him/ her by the Hotel Manager
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned to him/ her
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, any field
- Able to do basic communication.
- Full-Time positions available
© 2018. All rights reserved.